Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Friday, April 28, 2006
Nicki's gifts & cushion progress


I guess some of you know Nicki finally received her birthday parcel yesterday after 7 weeks!!! It would have been such a pity if it was lost somewhere...

I stitched her a bourse with one of her favourite charts and included some goodies that you can see on her blog.

One of my friends (2miaou) who lives in Alsace, helped me to find a springerlé mould (something you can find in Alsace), so I bought one for Nicki.

Here are some pictures of the bourse.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Nicki, I was so pleased to spoil you!!!

Now this is my progress on the cushion

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I wish I had more time to work on it...Maybe this weekend as Monday is Labour Day here in France.
 
posted by Sylvie at 5:58 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 7:34 PM, Blogger Kitty Couture

Those are really awesome gifts, Sylvie!
I'm sure you'll be done with cushion by the end of our long weekend ;) Enjoy your time off! :)

 

At 12:04 AM, Blogger Nicki

I love my bourse and all the gifts! Thank you again Sylvie and have a wonderful weekend :)

 

At 3:05 AM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

Wow, I love the bourse you made for Nicki. It is such a cute pattern and great matching fabric! Great start on your cushion too!

 

At 4:52 AM, Blogger Crazy X-Stitcher Etc

Love the fabric that you used foru the bourse. Really pretty. :)

Have a great weekend.

 

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Karoline

Lovely bourse Sylvie. I love the pictures of Plume and the ribbon, very cute