Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Friday, April 21, 2006
Shellfish

Today, I'm going to show you what I did for the birthday of a good friend who likes everything about sea.


I chose "The crab is in", a Waxing Moon Designs.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)


The crab was supposed to be stitched using a Gentle Art Sampler Thread, but I didn't have the one suggested and none of the threads I have could match. So I used together two DMC threads which colours was close to the Gentle Art one. It's not so bad, isn't it?


Have a lovely weekend!

 
posted by Sylvie at 6:12 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 3:55 AM, Blogger Julie

Your Crab is In turned out great! Congrats on your finish.

 

At 1:08 PM, Blogger Karoline

Very cute Sylvie, congratulations

 

At 12:16 PM, Blogger natty68

I love your Crab..what a cute design.

*Hugs*