Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
WIP: the surprise for my friend

I'd like to tell you more about the cushion I'm doing for my friend. Here are the designs I'm going to stitch.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I'm going to stitch the cats only, not the hearts and words. One cat on each side.
Her nickname means "two meows" so I think it's perfect to describe who she is.

This is what I've done already.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

 
posted by Sylvie at 6:26 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 7:02 PM, Blogger Kitty Couture

Such a lovely idea, Sylvie! She's going to be so touched :)

 

At 1:09 AM, Blogger Leeland

I'm fond of these country designs! It's going to be great!
hugs!

 

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

c'était pour moi, yes!!!!

biiizzz