Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Monday, April 24, 2006
Plaid


At the same time as I work on the secret project for a friend, I've started a little thing for Plume.


I realized she would have been pleased to sleep on a scarf I recently made, so I thought it could be a good idea to do a small plaid for her.

At that time, she only wonders what this weird thing is.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Yesterday evening, I knitted the first square (10 x 10 cm). I will add several pieces to obtain a 70 x 70 cm quare (on the picture you can see a drawing of the project).


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I've chosen a lovely wool from Phildar. The picture that shows a colour close to the real one is the first one (with Plume), even the next one (which is a very close one) doesn't show the real colour.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I hope she will like it...

 
posted by Sylvie at 6:47 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 10:33 PM, Blogger BeckySC

Hello my friend :)
I am trying to read a few blogs between puppy naps and there is so much to see from most of the blogs I read regularly.

Plume is a beautiful cat! And such a sweet mommy that makes a new scarf for her to sleep on! I love your choice of color!

Take care and thank you again for the AAS package-you are so sweet to me!

hugs!

 

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Wendy

How sweet to make a present for your kitty. And I love the colour - it is my favourite!

 

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Karoline

I love the picture of Plume and the wool :) If she's like my cats she'll still prefer to sleep on the scarf LOL