Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
RR and Bent Creek


I've joined a new RR organized by Renée. I'm really enjoying the one on the Aion BB. This one is almost done as I only have one piece to work on.


Renée proposed to organize some 4 persons RR with a 2 months rotation, so it was perfect.


Jenna (USA), Cathy (USA) and Catherine will be my partners.


About my theme, I've fallen in love with Bent Creek's Streets Signs. What do you think about them?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)


I have the charts, some threads (the other ones have been ordered) and the fabric, so I guess I will start soon. I just have to choose which one I'm going to stitch...

 
posted by Sylvie at 7:12 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 11:55 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

i love those Bent Creek signs...and I may be using those for my RR too:) They are cute aren't they!!

 

At 12:18 AM, Blogger Wendy

Oh Sylvie, I love those! I love Bent Creek and anything that's in a series. I have not seen those patterns before. Darn, why did you have to post a picture...now I'm going to want them too!

 

At 3:14 AM, Blogger Crazy X-Stitcher Etc

Definitely it would be Summer to stitch. And if you intend to frame it...I wouldn't suggest the frame in the picture as it looks too dirty.

 

At 3:13 PM, Blogger lobea2004

Those patterns are lovely. I've already stitched the Spring one and I'd like to stitch another as soon as possible. Enjoy your RR!!