Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
New project



Even though I can't tell you a lot about it as it's a surprise for a regular reader of this blog, I can show you my first stitches.
I've chosen a lovely green fabric, it's too bad you can see it on the picture. And the design will be from a french designer. That's all I can say!

The next photo of this project will be shown when the addressee receive it, in one month I hope...


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)


Thanks for your comments on my progress on CB.
Wendy, the fabric is 32 ct Belfast Linen Vintage Light and threads are Black Forest and Cedar Caron Wildflowers + DMC.

Tomorrow, I will try to talk about Ireland.
 
posted by Sylvie at 8:16 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 8:12 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

ohh.. a surprise! how lovely :)

 

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Anne S

Woohoo, a stitchy prezzie for some lucky reader/stitcher - can't wait to see more! :D The fabric looks really pretty - when you blow it up bigger on the screen you can see the colour a bit more clearly ... pretty :D