Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Gifts received
The little gifts I sent to Becky as part of the "Adopt a stitcher" exchange arrived a few days ago.

It was a spring themed parcel.

I didn't think to take a photo of all the gifts so I borrow one to Becky.




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)


When I saw the magazine, I knew it would be perfect for this exchange (I particularly liked the design on the large picture on the cover and so does Becky). And I thought the cloth basket was in perfect harmony with the theme of this package.

I wanted to do something for April's Fool so I stitched and sewed this small bag (fulled with lavender).


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

I'm not very good at traditionnal embroidery so lets say it could have been worse...

Have a lovely weekend.
 
posted by Sylvie at 11:56 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 6:24 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

OOHHH what a lovely gift! Congrats.

 

At 10:30 PM, Blogger BeckySC

Hello my friend :)
As you already know I was so thrilled with my package! Thank you so much!
I am sorry I have been out of touch-March was not a very good month for me-I am hoping April is much better!!

BIG HUGS!!!

 

At 1:14 AM, Blogger Dawn T.

You did a wonderful job on all of it!