Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Questions


I was lucky to travel outside France several times and I was wondering if you would be interested by viewing some pictures (with comments) of my different trips.

It would be about Seattle, Quebec, Western US and Ireland.


I would talk about one place to another in no specific order (except if one asks me to talk longuer about a specific place).

So what do you think about this idea?
 
posted by Sylvie at 8:14 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 2:05 PM, Blogger Wendy

Sylvie~ I would love to see pics of your travels....especially since I never get very far from home myself!

 

At 7:43 PM, Blogger natty68

Sylvie, I would love to see your photos too..:)

*Hugs*

 

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Leeland

Yes! Definitely!
Hugs!

 

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Anne S

I'd love to see some of your travel piccies - I love to see other parts of the world :D