Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Sunday, April 09, 2006


I know you are all waiting for the results of this little game. But before I give you the result, I'd like to thank you for your participation and also to congratulate you all because you were especially inspired!

The winner is Lili: "My mouth is stuck in my collar! Help me!" (based on true facts!).
Followed by Wendy: "I think I just swallowed a bug!"


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Congratulations to both of you!

Lili, you'll have to tell us more about these true fact!!!

To inform you, Plume was lying on the table having a sun bath when she suddenly yawn. I was lucky to have my camera ready at that time and this is how you end with a such pictute!!!

Thank you all for your comments on my Easter tree, they are very much appreciated!

Harsha, I bought the wooden tree. I found it in a french shop a few weeks before Christmas.

Wendy, the pillow with the sheep is "Two Sheep", a Little House Needleworks freebie.
 
posted by Sylvie at 5:05 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 3:27 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

Thanks Sylvie, that tree is beautiful :)