Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Easter tree
Do you remember the carrots I stitched to decorate my home for Easter? They are all done and here is the result!


Front...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

and back...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

I'm very proud of the result, I love it!

I'm looking forward to see Terri's ornies.

Thanks for your last comments. I'll post the result of the little game tomorrow (Sunday). And be sure that when I have nothing to post about my cross stitching, I'll write about my past trips.

Becky, yes, Nicki is a doll, I'm so happy to know you. Oh and Becky, I have a small parcel ready for you and I will go to the PO next Monday...

 
posted by Sylvie at 11:26 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 4:44 PM, Blogger Sasha Farina

that is lovely! what a great idea! do you buy the wooden tree or you make it yourself?

 

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

They look great Sylvie. That is a great decoration for the spring holidays!!

 

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Wendy

How sweet ~ I love your Easter tree! Do you remember the name of the square design at the top of the tree, with the sheep?

 

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Karoline

I love your carrot tree, it's so cute :)

 

At 4:53 PM, Blogger lobea2004

Congrats, your carrots are lovely.
I found your blog because I'm searching dolls made with Rosalie Quinlan's patterns. I'd like to buy a pattern and try to sew one. Congrats for your doll!

 

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Anne S

Your ornaments turned out just beautifully - great job! :D They look awesome all hanging up together :D Funnily enough, I was just thinking the same as you, about posting some of my fave piccies from past holidays 'cos I can't post any stitching piccies at the moment :)