Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Friday, April 07, 2006
Gifts





I had the very good surprise, yesterday, to receive a parcel from New Zealand. Once again, Nicki showed me her kindness. Actually, this package was full of Easter's gifts.


This is what was inside:
- two lovely pieces of blue fabric
- a pack of needles
- hand-dyed threads
- a Drawn Thread chart : « Spot of spring » (which was on my wishlist)
- and some yummy chocolates

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

Plume was not forgotten as Nicki's cats (Polo and Lulu) sent her a lovely cat toy. As you can see, she loves it.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

A big thank you to you Nicki, I can't believe you are spoiling me so much! I'm so thrilled everytime I receive something from you.


 
posted by Sylvie at 6:12 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 10:31 PM, Blogger Nicki

:) Happy early Easter to you and Plume!

 

At 12:35 AM, Blogger cathymk

What a lovely package - I like the cat toy too!

 

At 2:38 AM, Blogger BeckySC

Aww, isn't Nicki a doll??? Nice goodies! I am glad so many of us are enjoying the AAS :)