Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Eliza
I don't remember if I told you about it but we (Mum and I) wanted to realize a doll from Rosalie Quinlan designs. When we saw the ones Elisabeth made we thought we should try too. In fact, Mum did most of the job as I just tranlasted the instructions from English to French, drew Eliza face and painted her shoes.

Here is Rosalie Quinlan's design...




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

And ours...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

I don't think we'll do another doll but I think we'll do her some new clothes.

Have a nice day!

 
posted by Sylvie at 12:17 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 6:08 PM, Blogger Carol

Oh Sylvie! What an excellent job with the doll! You and your Mum are quite talented!

So is giusy by the way... just look at that dolly she made in your comments! Wow!

 

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Dawn T.

It looks great! You both did wonderful.

 

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Chiara

Your doll is lovely!!

 

At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

so excited to see your eliza doll all the way in france. Thank you for your lovely comments about my designs! Rosalie Quinlan.