Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Friday, March 31, 2006
A favourite author


Pick one of your favorite authors.





Agatha Christie


  1. What are some of your favorite books by this author?
    Ten little niggers, death comes as the end, the clocks.

  2. Why do you like this author?
    Because you have a lot of suspects and I never find who is the murderer, so it's a real pleasure to read the book from the beginning to the end to find who killed.

  3. Have you read everything by this author? Why or why not?
    No. I have the complete collection but had no time to read them all yet.

 
posted by Sylvie at 7:08 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 11:09 AM, Blogger Leeland

She has written some short novels that really scared me to death! She was really good at all this! The British "ambiance" also made for her success with me...
Enjoy your WE!

 

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Laura

Agatha Christie is one of my favorite authors, too. Her books are wonderful. I especially like Miss Marple, and the Tommy and Tuppance books. I got a bit tired of Hercule Perot after a while. LOL