Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Monday, April 17, 2006
From a very dear friend!

Here I am, back from my weekend at my parents, and while the meal is in the oven I have some time to write.


Thank you Nicki for your Easter wishes. I hope you had a lovely day too.


Saturday morning, I was pleased to receive a parcel from my friend, Isabelle. I knew I would find inside a copy of "Dubliners" and a surprise.


This is what was in the parcel:



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Please visit Isabelle's blog to know lapinette the she-bunny's story. It is very well related!


Thank you so much, Isabelle for this lovely consideration, you are so kind-hearted! You already know how much I love lapinette and this gorgeous ornament. I was very touched by your kindness (but you already know this ).



 
posted by Sylvie at 11:38 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 7:09 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

what lovely gifts from Isabelle!

 

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Wendy

Sylvie ~ I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend with your parents. And how much fun to receive such a lovely parcel in the mail when you returned!