Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Friday, June 02, 2006
Peter's patch (1)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The last time I talk to you about cross-stitching was a long time ago. I do some cross-stitch between two revisions, but I can't show you yet what I did as the first one is for Donna (Spring exchange) and the second one is for Natty (Friendship Exchange). Donna should receive her surprise next week so you won't have long to wait. But mailing date for Friendship exchange is June 15th (a special day for me for another reason) so you'll have to wait a little more to see it.



A few days ago, I started to work on my first Shepherd's Bush.



So I'work on "Peter's Patch". It will be a "triptych" with "Sophie's Roses" and "Grow Love".



Here is what I've done. Don't hesitate to click on the picture to see the details.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Usually I don't stitch the border first, most of the time I start by the middle of the design, but I thought it was easier for this one. Plus, It's the time I work with some silk threads (Au Ver A Soie). It's a real pleasure and the result is so bright. I can't wait to show you my progress! *heavy sight* if there weren't those revisions...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
 
posted by Sylvie at 7:37 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 5:23 PM, Blogger Karoline

Nice start Sylvie, I really like this design

 

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Leeland

This is an exquisite start, Sylvie! It was well worth clicking on the pic! Bon courage pour les révisions, et le reste!
Enjoy your week end!?

 

At 1:08 AM, Blogger Nicki

That's SO pretty Sylvie! Gorgeous soft colours :)

 

At 3:24 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

thats a lovely start!