Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Saturday, May 27, 2006
A surprise in my mailbox


I know some of my readers also read Isabelle's blog. Maybe some fo you remember that a few weeks ago I was the only one to find the answer of her little game. Isabelle promised to send me a little price for my good answer and I received it this morning.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

The little pocket is adorable and so well done, and a fabric with cats is so perfect for me.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Isabelle

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting for your friendship and generosity!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 
posted by Sylvie at 12:37 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 12:49 AM, Blogger Nicki

That's such a cute little bag :) Love the fabric!