Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Sunday, May 21, 2006
First RR back home

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Angela is the first one to have her parcel back home. We started this RR in January 2005! Now she will just have to stitch her own square.

Here is her picture of the RR.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



I stitched July and November.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


As I like Lizzie*Kate designs it was a real pleasure to stitch on Angela's piece.
Can't wait to see the other ones!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

 
posted by Sylvie at 12:21 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 10:29 PM, Blogger Nicki

It looks great! What a wonderful idea to do them all together like that!

 

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Nancy in IL

What a great RR! I wish I could participate in one where I'd get mine back, even if it took as long as yours. I'll never get mine back, and I can't replace the out-of-print chart. Sigh.....
Great job on July and November!