Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Monday, May 22, 2006
Spring

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


It seems spring doesn't want to appear for real, at least, it appeared in my mailbox as a lovely envelope stitched by my friend, Donna. She told me it was a design from a Stoney Creek magazine.


I love it, it so full of freshness.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


I stitched something for her for our exchange (a seasonal exchange) but I still have the finishing to do. I'll show you a picture when she receive it...


 
posted by Sylvie at 7:12 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 8:10 PM, Blogger Kitty Couture

Oh Sylvie, it is adorable! Can't wait to see what you've been whipping up for her :)

I'm so sorry I haven't replied your email yet... It has been such a busy few days...
I do think about you and hope your work is going on as you wish!

Violette et moi vous envoyons plein de câlins à toutes les deux :) A tout bientôt !

 

At 4:52 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

thats a lovely piece! you must be so very happy!

 

At 2:36 PM, Blogger natty68

Thats lovely piece, and so spring like too.

*Hugs*

P.S. Email sent last night :)

 

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Wendy

What a lovely exchange piece to receive in the mail. We have not had much "Spring-like" weather here either....soon, I hope!

 

At 5:17 AM, Blogger Biblo

For a moment there, I was wondering when I wrote the above message... LOL!

Love the envelope, too.

~another Wendy

 

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Karoline

Your envelope is lovely Sylvie