Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Friday, March 24, 2006
Celtic Banner Update
The last time I talked about my Celtic Banner, it was there. I made some great progress on it and with some luck, the border will be finished by the end of April.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

I've decided to change the day I work on CB in a way to progress faster. I won't work on it on Wednesday anymore, but the whole weekend instead. I may be back to a single day when the border is done, but I will see when it happens.

 
posted by Sylvie at 11:00 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 2:01 PM, Blogger Dawn T.

It looks great!

 

At 12:09 AM, Blogger BeckySC

You have been so busy my friend. I haven't been reading blogs much this week and you have accomplished so much in my absence! Congratulations :)

hugs to you!!

 

At 4:20 AM, Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper

Great progress...there is light at the end of the tunnel:)

 

At 7:22 PM, Blogger Carol

Congratulations Sylvie!