Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Lioness : almost done
First of all, thank you for your comments about the picture of the moon I posted yesterday.

Carol, I get up between 6.30 and 6.45 AM from Monday to Friday. I know it's quite early but I hate when I have to rush in the morning, so it's perfect.

Lili, I'm the Goldorak generation too, but I don't remember this stuff about Vega.

Now, this is a photo of the lioness. I'm done with all the cross-stitched part and I just need to do the backstitch. It's not my favourite part but it gives life to the design.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)


I hope to show you a complete lioness tomorrow.
 
posted by Sylvie at 11:59 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 2:33 PM, Blogger Dawn T.

Aw, the lion is adorable! Back stitching isn't my favorite thing to do either. :)

 

At 3:09 AM, Blogger Anne S

Your lioness is wonderful - what is the theme of the RR? Can't wait to see it with its backstitching done as well :D