Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Moon
A few days ago (on March 16), when I sat in the kitchen to have breakfast, the moon was in front of me. It was almost full. But its colour surprised me. Usually, the moon is yellow, but it wasn't this time.

Have a look by yourself.



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

I don't know how to explain this weird phenomen, but it was the first time I saw the moon with this colour.

About cross-stitch, I'm working on a lioness for a RR that may be finish tomorrow. If so, I'll post a picture here.

 
posted by Sylvie at 6:06 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 8:25 PM, Blogger Leeland

This is a beautiful moon. I'm the Goldorak generation: a red moon meant that Vega was about to attack the earth. When I see such a moon (which is scarce), I'm 10 years old again...
I wanted to thank you for your kind words and hug, I needed/need it so much at the moment...
Take care, Sylvie! Hope to see you lioness soon!

 

At 11:20 PM, Blogger natty68

What a beautiful moon - and such a lovely colour too.

 

At 5:48 AM, Blogger Carol

What a pretty moon! Gosh, you must get up awfully early to have the moon in your face during breakfast!