Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Friday, March 10, 2006
Planting
Yesterday, I did some gardening. Oh not a lot as I don't have any garden or balcony, I just planted some herbs (chervil, parsley, thyme, fennel, basil, chive and coriander).


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

I found this lovely plate in a shop called "Nature et Découvertes" (Nature and discoveries) and I thought it would be cool to have fresh herbs to cook (if they condescend to grow).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

I absolutely have no clue how long they need to grown but be sure I will show you a picture as soon as I see a little green stalk!

 
posted by Sylvie at 5:34 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 6:50 PM, Blogger Dawn T.

Good luck with the herbs. I would love to have an herb garden but unfortunately everthing I try to grow usually dies.

Have a great weekend.

 

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Nicki

I hope they grow Sylvie! I can't grow coriander, no matter what I do :) Lovely way to arrange them on that plate.

 

At 2:12 AM, Blogger Crazy X-Stitcher Etc

Sounds like fun. I do wish I can grow something. I just don't have the green fingers. My dad said if your hand is warm...gives out heat all the time, you can't grow anything. What they said is true.

Nothing I ever try to grow...grew. Growing beansprouts may be easier.