Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Chicks and Celtic Banner
I didn't have time to post a message yesterday, so you'll have two pictures today.

The first one is a Easter ornament. I took another fabric, a darker one (but not so dark as shown on the picture).


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

I hope to do the last ones (4) this week.


And now the Celtic Banner. I'm quite late to show you a picture as I worked on it last Wednesday. I'm happy with my progress and I hope to have it (the border) finished by the end of April.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

 
posted by Sylvie at 10:10 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 9:25 PM, Blogger BeckySC

Love the Easter Ornie :)
CB is coming along great-I don't envy you that border-but you are making great progress on it :)

hugs :)

 

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Braun

Herbs, yum! Send me some when they grow??=)

Elisabeth=)

 

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Dawn T.

Your making great progresson CB. The chicks are adorable. :)