Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Round Robin
Sometimes, I talk about my RR on AION board but I'm not sure I have showed you a picture of my parcel (even though I know I did on my french blog).

My theme is funny cats and this is what I stitched on my parcel.




Two more people to stitch on it and it will be back home.

Angela put a picture of my parcel on the board, so I saw what it looked like.
And here it is !



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click on picture to enlarge)
So what do you think about it? I love it!
I can't wait to see it for real!
I don't know if I'm going to stitch a lot today as I have a migraine, so I should go to bed earlier than usual...
 
posted by Sylvie at 6:10 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 12:46 AM, Blogger BeckySC

(((((((hugs)))))))I hope you are feeling better!!

I think your RR is adorable! Can't wait to see it when it returns :)

 

At 2:00 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

ohhh.. what a lovely RR!! get well soon!

 

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Karoline

Your RR is looking very cute :)

 

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Biblo

It is lovely, can't wait to get my hands on it!!

Hope the migraine will go away really fast.

I need to go to bed early too...

 

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Anne S

Awww, your round robin is awesome - great choices made on the different squares. Look forward to seeing the final version :)