Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Monday, March 06, 2006
Vegetable and mouse
Yesterday evening, I stitched a new carrot ornie composed by veggies.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

I'm not sure I will stitch the others so fast as there is more to stitch on them.

Thank you all for your comments and encouragement.

Terri, no matter if my ornies are ready before yours. The most important is that you enjoy stitching yours!

One week ago, I ordered a lovely mouse and a kit to sew her a kimono at Quilt creations. I received them today.

I can't show you a picture of a dressed mouse (I will need some time to sew the kimono), but here is a photo of the mouse.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

The kit is in japanese but with a french translation, so it's going to be easier as I don't read/understand japanese at all!


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

All I need to know now is when I will find some time to sew the kimono...

 
posted by Sylvie at 5:56 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 3:47 AM, Blogger Sasha Farina

you're really on a roll!! WTG!