Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Friday, February 17, 2006
Nimuë and co


Nimuë is hung on the wall. It is not really framed as people used to think about a frame, so I let you see by yourself.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

So, do you like it?

I decided to do a SAL with Terri. Do you remember the Easter ornaments I showed you a few days ago? Terri left a comment on my english blog to ask me if I would be interested by a SAL with her. And I said OK. This is going to be very exciting.


Now, about the question I posted yesterday concerning the fact that I should or shouldn't keep on posting pictures of my progress on CB, well as most of you are so enthusiastic, I will keep on share them with you. And for those you won't be interested, well they will just have to go their way as the title will talk about it.

Oh I forgot, have I ever told you that you are fantastic readers and that I love when you post comments?

About this, it's the first time I answer to the SBQ of the week.

Comment on your comments (giving and receiving): Do you love commentsor hate them? Do you check them every day, never check them, or findthem helpful? And finally, are you convinced no one is reading yourblog if you don't get any?

Of course I love comments (except when it's spam). I read them all the time and I find them helpful because they motivate me. And it's always a pleasure to read a comment because it shows my posts interest other people (and it can help to make new friends). This is the reason why I do my best to leave comments on other blogs even though some of them can be seen as redundant. When I don't get any comment, I feel sad, but with the counter, I know people read my blog.

Well, that's all for today. Have a great weekend!
 
posted by Sylvie at 6:44 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 1:10 AM, Blogger Anne S

Like you, I love to receive comments ... it's very motivational - but sometimes it takes so much time to keep up to date with everyones blogs ... I always try to make up for it, though, and don't like to miss a post - even if it's a week later, I'll still go back and read every word of those blogs I have bookmarked (actually, I really should update my list too, as I use Newsgator to read blogs now, and haven't updated my main blog list).

Also have to say to LOVE your finishing of Nimue - he looks great finished into a wallhanging - and the green ivy of the hanger really sets it off nicely :))