Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Celtic Banner Update


I know the picture of my progress are quite monotonous as it's not easy to see the evolution. So if you think it's too boring, I will wait until I'm done with the first colour of the border to show you the next picture (I'm far from finishing it as I haven't done half of the border yet).

So, be honest and tell me if this progress interests you. If there is at least one person who is interested, I'll keep on showing pictures, at ealst for her/him...

Picture of the CB yesterday evening, before I go to bed.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(click to enlarge)

 
posted by Sylvie at 6:28 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


At 10:00 PM, Blogger Dawn T.

I love to see progress pictures!

 

At 2:39 AM, Blogger Crazy X-Stitcher Etc

Oh I don't get bored looking at progress photos. In fact I even click them larger to see the details.

 

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Looks like you got the blinkie thing sorted Sylvie - I just LOVE LOVE LOVE ladybirds - where did you find them? I am still having no luck with getting my blinkies to blink when I upload them.

 

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Sasha Farina

Pls don't stop.. I love seeing your progress!

 

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Shelleen

I never get bored looking at progress pics :-)

 

At 6:45 PM, Blogger BeckySC

Keep sharing my friend :) You are doing wonderful!!!! :)

 

At 1:06 AM, Blogger Anne S

Yup, I have to agree with the majority ... I LOVE to see progress piccies - doesn't matter how much/little progress is made, I still like to see it :)