Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
No pictures to share with you today...
I can't share any pictures with you today because I'm currently working on a surprise for Becky. You know she's my adopted stitcher and her birthday is in less than one month and I want to stitch something for her for this special day.

I am happy with my work on it and how it looks like. As soon as it's finished, I will go back to my Nimuë chart.

I'm thinking about having a rotation stitching, I know that a lot of stitchers use this method. I will try it a few weeks and will see if I like that way to stitch. Most of the time, I work on one or two designs at the same time, not more. But as there are a lot of designs I'd like to stitch, exchanges and SAL I'd like to join, I need to reorganize my work.

How about you? Do you have a schedule and choose a day for each chart you are working on? Do you work on one chart only and don't begin a new one until this one is finished? Or does it depend on your mood?
 
posted by Sylvie at 7:27 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 10:52 PM, Blogger Anne S

I just started rotation stitching late-ish last year, and love it. I do 10 hours on each project then move on to the next ... but I'm a bit flexible too - if I'm really loving stitching on something, I'll just keep going until I'm ready to change over, and if one thing calls out too loudly, then I'll stitch it out of order in the rotation, but I still go back to do the other projects I'd skipped. It's working really well so far - because I work full-time shift work, I couldn't stick to a daily rotation where you have one project per day ... I know many people who stitch that way, though, and really love it :) Good luck on choosing something that works for you :) BTW I ADORE the little furry mouse you made - it's just tooooo cute ... really made my 'heart smile' when I saw it! :)