Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Lovely surprise in the mail !


Today, I received a package from Joanie (USA). As I'm not waiting from anything from the US, I guessed it was for the Garden themed exchange. It coudn't be something else.

I went back to work without having time to open it, so I spent the afternoon wondering what was inside. Believe me, I was waiting for 5PM impatiently.

As soon as I arrived, I opened the envelope. I have to say that I love this moment when a surprise arrives and that I don't have any clue about it. I like to try to guess what the stitcher did for me!

So I opened the envelope and discovered this gorgeous cushion:




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Isn't it lovely?

I like everything: the shape, the finishing which is perfect, the choice of the fabrics and of course, the cute rabbit!!!

I will hang it on a wooden tree in my living room. I only have 2 cushions (including this one), but it's the beginning of a collection...

Joanie added a chart (with charms and overdyed floss). It's lovely, I like it too!

Thank you very much Joanie for this perfect exchange. I'm really very pleased with everything!






 
posted by Sylvie at 6:50 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 10:05 PM, Blogger natty68

That is so gorgeous :)

 

At 6:46 PM, Blogger BeckySC

I love it :) I am happy you received such a nice exchange :)

 

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Biblo

Great exchange! I know what you mean about opening packages but I don't think I can wait till 5pm to open it. ^_*