Template chat dans rue Coonie and Plume
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Leena's Birthday gift
Leena's birthday was 3 days ago (January 16). We are in the same birthday exchange group. The concept is very exciting: 4 people in a group, everyone in the group will stitch something for each other person to send on the other person's birthday. So this means we have to stitch three pieces over the year and should receive an equal number in return on our birthday!

Leena emailed me to say she received my gift, so I can share it with you now.

I decided to stitch a coverbook for her. I hesitated a lot about what I would stitch and finally chose"shepherd cottage" from Elizabeth Designs. I enjoyed stitching it.

Here is a picture of the coverbook.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Unfortunately, the picture isn't very good and it's difficult to see that I used some lovely WDW to stitch it (beautiful colors, especially for the trees), you don't see very well the beads and special points. You can visite ED's site to see what her design looks like for real (mine was quite similar).

Leena is happy so I'm happy too.


Thanks a lot for your nice comments about Plume and Joanie's job on the garden exchange

 
posted by Sylvie at 6:58 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 4:39 AM, Blogger Joanie

Very beautiful work! I am sure Leena loved it!

 

At 4:40 AM, Blogger Joanie

It's a very beautiful coverbook. I am sure Leena was just thrilled with it and you did a wonderful job stitching it!